Rural 教育 & Communities 研究 Group
项目负责人： 副教授 菲利普·罗伯茨
The Rural Education & Communities research group leads research focused on empowering rural schools and their communities. With a focus upon the sustainability of rural communities the Rural Education & Communities research group aims to make a lasting contribution to both theoretical and practical developments in rural education research. Situated within rural sociology, the sociology of knowledge, educational sociology and social justice the Rural 教育 & Communities research group is informed by the spatial turn in social theory and sustainability.
The Rural 教育 & Communities research group focuses upon the following core themes:
- 田园风光. This theme focuses upon the theorization of rurality as a phenomena of modernity. Under this theme we are expanding the theoretical tools of rural education by expanding the theoretical connections with rural studies (rural geography & rural sociology) as they pertain to education.
- Space, place & spatial justice (social justice). This theme continues the leading work in the rural education field on relation to spatial theory, place theory and the emerging theories of spatial justice. In this area the Rural 教育 & Communities research group continues to lead theoretical developments based on empirical data. This includes the analysis of large-scale empirical data to explore the spatial dimensions of educational achievement and community capitals.
- 农村地区的可持续发展. The Rural 教育 & Communities research group works with communities for sustainable community outcomes. This involves a focus upon rural knowledges within education systems, and the human capitals of rural communities.
- 农村的角度来看的方法. The Rural Education & Communities research group continues to develop innovative research methodologies that value rural people, places and communities. This work is cross-disciplinary in character and value multiple ways of knowing and researching our world. Through these approaches The Rural 教育 & Communities research group helps to reshape the way rural ‘disadvantage’ is constructed.
- Re-centering outback education: policy & practice
- 以农村教育和社区，宾夕法尼亚州立大学，美国。 //ed.psu.edu/crec
- 中心农村经济，英国纽卡斯尔大学。 //www.ncl.ac.uk/cre/
- 人口研究中心，美国宾夕法尼亚州大学。 //www.pop.upenn.edu
- 中心在农村教育，蒙大拿州立大学，美国的研究。 //www.montana.edu/crre/
- 空间和时间教育调研组，挪威。 //site.uit.no/sted/
- 教育，阿卡迪亚大学，加拿大新斯科舍的教员。 //education.acadiau.ca/dr-michael-corbett.html
- 陕西师范大学，西安，陕西，中国。 //english.snnu.edu.cn
- 为社会发展，广州大学，广州，中国海湾地区的教育政策研究所。 //english.gzhu.edu.cn